WHAT DO I GET?
Once you join the team, we will provide an evolving customized nutrition plan devised to ensure you get on stage in the best condition possible, or step on the platform in your ideal weight class. It covers such variables as: overall calories, macronutrients, micronutrient density, fluid needs, nutrient timing, etc.
To be more specific, here is an itemized list of what you get as a contest prep or meet prep coaching client:
– A custom weight training program that will progress throughout your journey to ensure you are bringing your best physique to the contest stage OR your best total to the platform.
– An individualized cardiovascular training program that will complement your nutrition and training plan to help you lose body fat for a bodybuilding show OR to help you make your weight class for your meet.
– Science-based supplement recommendations to support health, increase performance, aid in fat loss and support muscle growth during your contest preparation.
– Posing coaching for bodybuilding competitors that includes feedback via video, pictures, written adjustments and Skype consultations when needed.
– Exercise form coaching via video, in which we analyze your form and critique it to enhance performance and prevent injury.
– A customized peaking program tailored to your needs lead up to competition day. This also includes additional contact availability from your coaches during your final week to ensure that you are bringing your best physique to the stage, or your best total to the platform.
WHO WILL BE MY COACH?
3D Muscle Journey is a team of professionals. Although we are 5 individual coaches, we follow the same key coaching principles and stand by eachother’s methods 100%. We collaborate and meet as a staff very frequently, and have systems built into our operations to ensure that our athletes are receiving the same quality of care across the board.
That said, we do not accept individual coaching requests. Our team administrator disburses incoming applications based on roster availability.
WHEN SHOULD I BEGIN MY CONTEST PREP?
Be aware, most physique athletes need longer than they think to reach peak condition. So, we recommend contacting us in the offseason for a Skype. This ensures you are at the ideal body fat and food intake, helps you establish rapport with your coach and secures your roster spot. The cost of the initial off-season Skype consultation replaces your contest preparation start-up fee.
For general recommended time frames based on competitive division, CLICK HERE.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Once you contact the team and agree to our terms, you will complete an initial application to obtain the necessary information regarding your current training, diet, cardio, supplementation programs and pictures of your physique. The form also informs us as to when you plan to compete, and allows us to devise a time table for your journey to the stage or platform. It is essential you give as much detail as possible to aid us in creating an efficient customized program.
If you are interested in coaching, you can CLICK HERE to send a message to our team administrator, or email us at email@example.com.
Please be patient as we will respond to your inquiry in 5-7 business days. This response will be via email, from our administrative assistant. We will answer any questions you have and go over the steps needed to join the team.
WHEN WILL I STOP BEING COACHED?
After your last show or meet of the season, you are not immediately off of our roster. We tend to continue weekly coaching through the recovery phase, which generally tends to last anywhere from 1 to 6 months following a contest prep diet. To watch a detailed 30-min video about The Recovery Diet and how we guide our athletes through it, CLICK HERE.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
All of our coaching services begin with a one-time start-up fee. Once you are on our roster, weekly coaching is paid for on an ongoing monthly basis. All athletes must agree to a minimum of 2 months upfront, and then you and your coach will make a long-term plan together. This arrangement typically lasts 6 to 18 months in total. Discounts are available to students and active military.
Because we insist on learning of your situation and goals before recommending a plan of action, we do not release projected prices until you have made contact with your future coach.
*If you would like to learn more about our off-season or pre-season services, CLICK HERE to visit the Skype-Based Programming FAQ Page.