This option involves a single, 60 to 90-minute video call with one of the 3DMJ coaches.
These appointments are individually purchased and scheduled, but typically build upon each other. It’s our preferred method of off-season or pre-season coaching.
Video consultations can have many uses for athletes, coaches, and students of the sport. The intention of your conversation will determine what you receive upon completion of your call.
Before you contact 3DMJ for a Video Consultation, please read this ENTIRE page.
COMMON VIDEO CONSULTATION SCENARIOS
– An off-season athlete would like a custom training program and nutrition plan, but is not yet in need of weekly coaching. These individuals will spend an hour with a coach talking through their current situation and future goals. Depending on what was discussed, they will typically leave the call with 8 to 12 weeks of programming to execute on their own. During this call, the athlete and coach will decide how many weeks should pass before the next call in order to keep the program productive, and to keep their place on the coaches extended roster. In general, these athletes are the first in line for weekly coaching spots when their competition season nears.
– An individual who is a student of physique and strength sport would like advice, input, or clarity on concepts, coaching, or their own personal progress. Unless otherwise discussed, the value being delivered occurs during the conversation.
WHAT DO I GET?
While the intent and outcome of your call may vary, here are some common deliverables you can expect:
– All who select this option receive 60 to 90 minutes of real-time conversation with a 3DMJ coach via Google Meet, Zoom, or Skype. (Your coach will propose their typical workflow platform and will only adjust if necessary depending on your country and access.)
– If you requested a programming call, you will receive a customized spreadsheet to give instruction and track your training.
– If you requested a nutritional strategy call, you may receive verbal instructions on how to proceed in accordance with your plan, a follow-up email that delivers your plan, or a customized spreadsheet to give instruction and track your progress.
– If you requested a strategy call to learn from one of our coaches, you may receive verbal instructions on how to proceed in accordance with your discussion or a follow-up email that delivers any resources, links, and feedback the coach may have for you.
WHO WILL BE MY COACH?
3D Muscle Journey is a team of professionals. Although we are made up of five individual coaches, we all follow the same key coaching principles and stand by each other’s methods 100%. We collaborate and meet as a staff very frequently, and have systems built into our operations to ensure that our athletes are receiving the same quality of care across the board.
That said, we do not accept individual coaching requests. Our team administrator disburses incoming applications based on roster availability.
*If you have already worked with one of our coaches before, we would love for you to continue that relationship with them. If this is the case, feel free to reach out to your coach directly via email to schedule your next call.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
All of our Video Consultations are the same price, regardless of your specific call request.
*All prices are in U.S. Dollars
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Once you contact the team and agree to our terms, you will complete an initial application to obtain the necessary information regarding your current situation, training, diet, cardio, physique, or education, depending on what your call is for. This questionnaire also informs us as to when you plan to compete (if at all), and allows us to devise a time table and plan for this current phase in your journey. It is essential you give as much detail as possible to aid us in creating an efficient customized program.
**If you are ready to sign yourself up for a Video Consultation, you can CLICK HERE to submit your application.**
If you would like more information or are experiences issues with the application process, you can click here to send a message to our team administrator, or email us at email@example.com. Please be patient as we will respond to your inquiry in 3-5 business days. This response will be via email, from our admin. We will answer any questions you have and go over the steps needed to book your call.