We’re more than contest prep coaches.
We create and cultivate athletic careers for serious lifters.
Most bodybuilding pursuits begin with wasted years and lost time.
Aspiring athletes often piece together cookie-cutter programs and quick-fix strategies from various influencers only to spin their wheels with indecision and constant second-guessing.
Then a year later they end up in the same place they started – not looking much different and not feeling any more confident in their plan.
That’s where we come in.
Team 3DMJ is a collective of five professional bodybuilders and world class lifters.
We’ve been coaching competitive and recreational athletes since 2010.
We work with world champions, amateur athletes, and anyone else who takes their lifting goals seriously.
Our craft isn’t just for the stage or the platform.
We create career-spanning relationships with our clients to guide them along their lifting journey in a sustainable manner.
We don’t do quick fixes or rushed transformations because those will always only be temporary.
We know that the art and skill of becoming an advanced lifter takes years, and we’re willing to put in the time.
Our coaches have done it for themselves and with hundreds of their athletes along the way.
We look forward to doing the same for you.
Keep scrolling to see our coaching plans and prices.
Wherever you are in your lifting journey, there’s a 3DMJ Coaching option for you.
The best time to start was yesterday, the second-best time is now.
Please do not wait until you have a show or meet on the horizon to contact us.
We encourage multi-year planning for bodybuilders, and find it to be the most predictable way to achieve the results our athletes want.
For powerlifters, we prefer at least a few months before your next meet for similar reasons.
And for non-competitors, the door is always open – it’s only a matter of how soon you’d like to level up your game or not.
ONGOING COACHING OPTIONS:
Weekly Competition Coaching
– $399/month – Bodybuilding Contest Prep Coaching (Starts at 24 Weeks Out or Sooner)
– $369/month – Powerlifting Meet Prep Coaching (Starts at 12 Weeks Out or Sooner)
Biweekly Off-Season Coaching
– $299/month – Training and Nutrition Coaching
– $249/month – Training Only
– $249/month – Nutrition Only
CUSTOMIZED ATHLETE PROGRAMS:
– $349 – 1 Video Consult + 16 Weeks of Training/Nutrition
– $299 – 1 Video Consult + 12 Weeks of Training/Nutrition
– $249 – 1 Video Consult + 8 Weeks of Training/Nutrition
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s included for BODYBUILDERS in the Weekly Competition Coaching option?
- Our physique competitors get the full service treatment. We cover way more than the standard training, nutrition, and cardio protocols for all athletes. We also provide physique photo guidance, data collection education, peak week plans, lifting assessments, game-day communications, post-contest recovery plans and more. The majority of your correspondence will be handled during your weekly check-ins, though we often increase our availability during show weekends.
- What’s included for POWERLIFTERS in the Weekly Competition Coaching option?
- Our strength athletes get the full service treatment. We cover way more than the standard training and nutrition protocols for all athletes. We also provide lifting assessments, mock meet trials, weight-cut protocols, attempt-selection guidance and more. The majority of your correspondence will be handled during your weekly check-ins, though we often increase our availability during meet weekends.
- When should I start the Weekly Competition Coaching option?
- Bodybuilders will begin their weekly coaching 24 weeks (or more) before their first show date of the season. Powerlifters will begin their weekly coaching 12 weeks (or more) before their next meet.
- When should I start the Weekly Competition Coaching option?
- It is EXTREMELY rare that we will accept an athlete that is closer to their competition date than our guidelines mentioned above. Most likely, we will ask that you pick a later competition date if you are adamant on working with us.
- Who should sign up for the Biweekly Off-Season Coaching option?
- This is our recommended option for ALL LEVELS OF LIFTERS who who are not looking to compete in the next few months, but would like the accountability of ongoing coaching. This includes off-season bodybuilders, off-season powerlifters, non-competitors who are looking to maximize their training and/or nutrition for aesthetics or strength, and recreational lifters who are looking to use our methods for creating a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- What’s included in the Biweekly Off-Season Coaching option?
- You will correspond with your coach every other week regarding your training and/or nutrition protocols as they relate to your current and future goals. You will provide them with a check-in via spreadsheet, video submission, physique photos, lifting videos, or whatever else you both agreed upon during your onboarding discussions. You will then receive detailed instructions and feedback from your coaches based on your data, and they will instruct you on how to proceed between then and your next check-in date. This process can go on for months or years as needed or desired.
- What’s included in the Customized Athlete Programs?
- This is our only service that is not billed on a monthly basis. When you purchase a Customized Athlete Program, your onboarding process will begin via email correspondence between you and your future coach as you set up a date and time for your initial Video Consultation. On that video call, you will have a 60- to 90-minute discussion with your coach while they ask a lot of questions and learn all about you. Using your application information and the answers you provided during your real-time discussion, your coach will create a personalized plan made just for you. You will receive a data-collection spreadsheet and instructions on how to execute your plan over the next 8, 12, or 16 weeks (depending on which option you purchased). This process can be repeated with your coach for months and years on end. In fact, some of our most-decorated and experienced athletes spend their entire multi-year off-seasons working in this manner of quarterly Video Calls with Customized Athlete Programs until it’s time to hop back onto the Weekly Competition Coaching schedule again.
- Who will be my coach?
- 3D Muscle Journey is a team of professionals. Although we are made up of five individual coaches, we all follow the same key coaching principles and stand by each other’s methods 100%. We collaborate and meet as a staff very frequently, and have systems built into our operations to ensure that our athletes are receiving the same quality of care across the board. That said, we do not accept individual coaching requests. Our team administrator disburses incoming applications based on roster availability.